I’ve had a good experience with short story writing because I find them enjoyable. I like being able to write about whatever I want because I can make things up as I go or I could even tell a personal story and no one would know if it’s true or not. Sometimes when the task is to write about a personal experience it can be a little difficult to write about something negative that has happened but I still enjoy doing it because I’m able to express my own emotions through a character. I don’t find it difficult to start writing a short story because being that you can write about anything, the topic doesn’t really matter. I also feel like you can’t really be judged so harshly from a short story because it’s just that, a story. This makes it easier to write freely and not worry about what others might think. Sometimes when I’m writing a paper I try to make it perfect but I don’t feel that way when writing a short story .I would say my favorite part about writing short stories is that I’m able to express myself and because of this, it doesn’t feel like an actual writing assignment because I enjoy doing it.