Prof. Jessica Penner | OL02 | Spring 2021

Fnu Janvi, All 4 Dialogue

Dialogue:- 1, Argument between Brother(Binny) and Sister(Janvi)

(study in one room, completing their college assignment. Binny finished his all work from college and getting bored, and then he started disturbing here little sister)

Binny

Heyy, Whatchh you doinggg

Janvi

None of your businesss boyyyy

Binny

Tell me nahhhh I will help you in completing your college homework

Janvi

No, thank you!!!! I don’t need your help, this is very, very important and I have to submit it today, so please leave me alone for today, please please, I really don’t want to fight right now. I will fight with you tomorrow, okay bye see you tomorrow.

( Then binny sat next to her and looking when she was working on it, Janvi started feeling uncomfortable, irritated, and could not concentrate on her work.)

Janvi

Daddyyyyyyyy

(She said it really loudly because her father was in another room)

Binny

Ohhh Shit shitt no, no please, please, I won’t do it again, I am going, I am going.

( then he was on silent mode after that incident).

Dialogue:- 2, Besties

(This conversation happed between Kiran and Fnu; they met after one year because there was a lockdown in that state. They know each other for about 4-5 years. They decided to meet in a café where they used to meet before the lockdown)

Fnu

Heyyyy beautifulllll, long time no see. I waited for this for soooooo long and finally, that day has come.

Kiran

Sameeee Fnu, I really missed your more than you missed me, girllll. I really missed your company in this lockdown.

Fnu

In a lockdown, I really missed our high school memories. We also graduated together and applied for the same college, got excepted from the same college, then we student 2 years together in college with the same major and now this lockdown.

Kiran

Totally agree with you, and also I miss those memories a lot. We used to had a lot of fun, right.

Fnu

You are my BFF, right, and you know that?

Kiran

Yessss, I know, and you are my BFFFFFFFF…..

Fnu

Yaaaaessssss…

Kiran

Okay let’s order something

Fnu

Okay, first-order after lockdown yesss, I am so excited I don’t know why

Kiran

Yaa me too!

Fnu

I am going to have cappuccino and chocolate chip cookies and you, I know, I know whatch you going to have ice cold tea, right?

Kiran

Yayaya you know me girlll.

Fnu

How is your family? I really missed your mom’s brown cake.

Kiran

Yes, everyone is great, how is your relatives?

Janvi

My family is good, but my Aunt was tested covid positive, so a little bit things are going bad, but I am sure she will be fine.

Kiran

Ohh, felling said for you, Aunt.

( Then they finished what they order and went back home)

Dialogue:- 3, How I first met my best friend

( I met my best friend in high school. We had to do work in partners to complete the math assignment. This is how the awkward conversation start)

(Before they start the conversation, both were a little bit uncomfortable and shy. They both were thinking about who is going to start the conversation)

Janvi

Hey, myself Fnu Janvi, you can call me Janvi.

( so finally Janvi started the conversation)

Nadhira

Hello Jaainve, my mane is Nadhira Ahmed.

Janvi

Oh, hi, Nadhira, so we have to work on this assignment and solve some math questions.

Nadhira

Yaaa…

Janvi

Girll, let me tellyaaa, my math sucks! And I have no clue how to solve these freaking questions. I really really really hate math, and I hate math question. I am really fed up right now and I don’t know what to do. What do you think?

Nadhira

I totally agree with you Jaainve. I also used to think the same way. But if you know the step of the solution, you can easily answer any question.

Janvi

Ohh really, but there are soo many steps you know, its really hard to remember all those steps.

Nadhira

Yes, I know, I understand( said that very calmly to her), don’t worry I will teach in really really simple way, okay.

Janvi

Ohh thank you, so nice of you. You know my sister also used to help me with my Math problems, you reminded me my sister, now she got married.( she said that with a really sad face)

Nadhira

Ohh, okay, but don’t worry, if you need any help with math works, let me know. Now, let’s start working on this assignment. ( after class, they exchange number and became best friends)

Dialogue:- 4, Fighting over last pizza slice

(Janvi, Nunny, and Binny are having a pizza party at Janvi House. They started fighting because there is only one pizza slice on the table, and everyone wants that last pizza slice.)

Janvi

Yo yo yo, you all know who slice is thattt, so stay awayyyy boys.

Nunny and Binny

No no no no

Nunny

I am the oldest so I will going to eat that slice not youuuuuu ok so stay awey!

Janvi

No no please, I am the youngest one in the house and I should get this slice because I youngest.

Binny

So then who am I in the middle, What the hell, I should get the pizza because most of the time, it’s me who always sacrifice for both of you.

Janvi and Nunny

Oky oky, you got this one, but not every time.

1. Anna Chen

I like how the tone can be read through the dialogue! Whether they’re excited or upset, it’s clear!