As I walked around a hotel I could not help but enjoy the amazing lights of the place on the ceiling. It was very fancy something I could not afford, but I am thankful I won a regional tournament with my team and we are all living here to participate in the USA national Volleyball tournament. As I went into our assigned rooms I could not help but enjoy the comfy beds in our place. At the end of the day we did not come here to relax or for sightseeing, we came here to win a national championship. Our coach finally arrived and we began talking about the opposing team for day 1. Nationals is a best of 3 game, single elimination tournament. If we lose the round we would go home and try again later during fall. I was still in the hotel so I thought we all should eat pizza for dinner. As I enjoyed the scenery of the buildings shining during the evening over the building I could not get our first game at nationals out of my mind. The shower’s were so refreshing and all we have to do now is relax and play to the best of our abilities.