I don’t know what moment has changed me to be the person I am today. I think I wasn’t ready for the truth of life. I got stuck so many times that I became numb.  In 2019 I cut my connection with everyone except my best friend. I did not spoke or texted anyone.  I just wanted to alone and do me. I think I had a mental breakdown because I’m always listening and feeling bad for others that I just forgot myself, and that’s when I got lost. That’s a moment that changes. What I did was forgot about everyone in my life and just binged on eating and watching my favorite shows and focused on school. Also, I told myself that ever loved me will understand what I’m going through and respect my privacy. I don’t know what happened. I just woke up that day and told myself I have to focus on myself. My parents would ask me if there something wrong, but I didn’t say anything because everyone is going through something. I kept quiet, and even though my father would tell me,‘’ why you are so heartless and cold’’ I guess when you just feel numb and tired of keeping everything perfect, that’s what we become. Moments are the actions of something, but sometimes we don’t need effort; we need space and privacy. That’s a moment for me, and I have changed a lot, but with a new change, there are new habits.