Way back when in senior year of high school I was never really all that fit. I could get a decent score on the pacer test but that was about it. By brother who lived with us at the time had recently started going to the gym too. He’d ask me if I wanted to join him every Saturday he went but I’d simply decline and roll back over continuing to sleep. I would soon change my mind. One day at school I was hanging out with my friends before class started one of them didn’t have the same class as us so they’d hang out at our door for a bit. We started playing around (not exactly roughhousing or anything of the sort) and I found it hard to keep up with him than usual. After my teacher called us in and I said, “damn you’ve gotten stronger” before heading in he simply gives back a “nothing’s changed, maybe you’ve just gotten weaker” This revelation hit me a certain way. Roll around to next Saturday and my brother gives a shocked face for a second and smiles when I accept and he prepares to get me everything to come along with him to the gym.