Memoir writing was not bad; I thought I would be. I enjoy writing and reading, and it’s nice when another perspective is said. I want to revise and read others’ work because it helps me as a writer to become better with my writing style. I’m a sole person, but I am open to having conversations with other people; it helps build a relationship with others, giving me confidence. Memoir writing is vital for a writer to be creative. Even though I wrote about some personal experiences, I think it helps me see other POVs. The reading we read and critique also advise the writer to have new ideas and be detailed in writing. For me, memoirs and journals I did make as a writer think more of paper and make me as narrate and perspective understand. 

This experience helps me write better and open up with others in class because it’s hard to understand or communicate during this time, but this experience helps me be more open with people and my writing. It’s good doing a memoir to make a writer better, and for me, I think this experience is a good impact on me as a reader and writer.