I never really felt comfortable asking people for help. I liked figuring out my problems by myself. One place that felt like a good place to find solutions to simple problems or just find answers was Reddit. Reddit is a website that contains an endless amount of communities. These communities can be about anything but have a main topic. For example League of Legends could be one as the topic is a game. It will be a community to talk about and post about League of Legends. This is only a small example. I had a hard time finding a person to talk to for life problems and situations I wasn’t used to. Reddit has a feature that allows you to go anonymous. I use it when I feel embarrassed or don’t want something to be seen on my Reddit account or linked back to me. I go anonymous when I want help with something or talk to someone randomly. Furthermore, I tried to talk to someone when I was in a bad situation. Somewhat like venting to a stranger, and they lend their ear. In turn, I would do the same. It felt weird at first, but it was better than not talking about things that were burning inside me. I posted questions and commented answers that could help others anonymously. It felt pretty good since no one knew it was me but at the same time I would get no credit nor will people know it would be me. I like it when I have a question but at the same time If I answered someone question or helped them I would want to be known to them in some ways.