It was 2018 and I was going to Bronx Community college. It was on a Thursday and I only had two classes that day. Usually on Thursday It Is typically slow but, who cares I leave campus early. I was already thinking about what I’m going to eat and where me and my friends are going to hangout. It was 10:00 AM and I was walking to my last class, which is a freshmen class. Mostly In class we can have very intriguing or helpful discussions but, sometimes class can feel like a drag. So I get to class anxious waiting for it to be over, even though the professor didn’t even arrived. Soon class start and we was discussing ways to manage college life. By the way It Is quite helpful and I use It today. For an example my professor was telling us doing homework as soon as you get home might not be the best thing to do. Instead take a hour break before you star homework, you can workout or watch some T.V. . Also we went over how long you should study for and why short study breaks are efficient. Then soon the lecture took a weird turn and went way off subject. Somehow we was talking about politics and who we should vote for. For the record I believe no matter who is president they don’t affect my life. At the end of the day If you was doing good in life before the person was elected, you will be fine after their election. Also I do not get involve In politics, I don’t like how people attack each other because of different views. I feel as if we school accept each other opinion and try to find common ground. Soon they were going around class telling why you should vote for this person Instead of the other. Then they started to ask everyone who they was voting for, almost felt like they was Influencing people to one candidate. In my mind I was hoping this conversation will die out soon. Throughout this whole conversation I stood quiet and try to not be seen, even though the class was very small. I choose to be anonymous because I didn’t want to take sides on something I have no knowledge on. I just didn’t want to step on anyone toes, I just wanted to get over with this class and go home. Also I felt It wasn’t wise to speak on something so sensitive to people, having no knowledge on any politician or policies. I didn’t watch politics on the news or debates on T.V. so why would I speak om something that seems foreign to me. Luckily the professor brought the class back from going at each others throats and wrapped the class up. One thing I honestly can say I learned , Is keep your political views to yourself unless you like having debates. I was just thankful that class was over and i didn’t have to hear absolute chaos even though It was entertaining. This was the the time i choose to be anonymous.