I think I have felt anonymous at times in my life when people donā€™t seem to understand me or why I would feel the way that I did during certain situations. When people donā€™t seem to understand where Iā€™m coming from and try to downplay my emotions it frustrates me because I donā€™t like when my feelings or thoughts are invalidated. This has happened a lot with friends and family and it causes me to feel anonymous because it makes me question if people take into consideration how I feel or if they just go along with it because they think that will make me feel better. I donā€™t like when this happens because I feel alone with my feelings and it causes me to doubt myself. I always start thinking ā€œmaybe Iā€™m overreacting, maybe I shouldnā€™t have said that or done what I didā€ and these thoughts become even more frustrating because I shouldnā€™t have to doubt my feelings just because other people donā€™t agree with it. No one has to agree with anyoneā€™s feelings because we are all different but I think we should always be mindful that no matter what, our feelings are important. I think people fail to understand that part. Even if you may not agree with someoneā€™s feelings you should make that person feel they are entitled to their emotions no matter what. Belittling someoneā€™s feelings isnā€™t right and I feel it happens to me often which has caused me to take a step back and evaluate the people around me and question where they should be in my life. When this started happening more frequently I noticed that I started keeping my feelings to myself instead of sharing them with others. I didnā€™t see a point in expressing myself to someone that was going to be toxic towards me. Sometimes itā€™s hard to keep my feelings to myself because Iā€™m not able to talk about it. Iā€™ve resorted to writing in a journal because it allows me to get my feelings out and it helps because if I donā€™t do this then it feels like my thoughts are running around in my head which overwhelms me. When I write in my journal I donā€™t feel anonymous anymore because my thoughts are out of my head and itā€™s a relief.