There are many things that Interest me and one that catches my eye is an Art Style Case. Growing up I always loved art and I combined that with Passion. When I first seen this case I was very excited to get it because I love Anime and Art, so with these two combined I just knew I had to get my hands on them. The first Case on the left is from Naruto and the Art is of my favorite character from the show. That was my first ever Anime Case.

These cases fit perfectly on my Iphone XR and it protects it pretty well. The second case is from another Anime called One Piece. I watched the Anime and after a few episodes I decided to search on the internet “One Piece Case”, and once I seen this case I knew again that I must have it. I thought to myself “I might as well make a collection with all the cases that Interest me”. This object can say may things about me and it shows that I am interested in Anime, Art and Phone Cases.

If I had to give this case to anyone I would give it to my friends and whoever else is interested in Anime. Anime is an escape for me when I am Stressed from work or an overload of assignments. Art is a passion for me and I hope that one day I can create a case with my Art on it for other people to Enjoy.