Disagreements could occur at any day in our life whether if it’s with a stranger or a close person you may know. I wouldn’t call this a major disagreement amongst my peers and close family but this is a small example of what I could recall. Driving is a good skill and reliance to have when traveling from places in your environment. When I was around 18 my parents would want me to get to know how to drive. At the time I wasn’t too keen on getting my license and learning how to drive. Not because I was afraid to get in a car and hop on the road, but since New York City is a place where it is easy to find transportation through the subways, buses, Uber, Lift and Bike, driving in a car for myself seemed obsolete. This was especially the case when trying to get to places like college or doing fun activities in certain parts of the five boroughs. Everything I needed to get to places was right in front of me without the need to be behind the wheel. As the years went on I was asked if I wanted to learn still but honestly I procrastinated that thought in wanting to do it. It didn’t help when we had to deal with Covid as of late. Quarantine didn’t help either. The only time it’s discussed if it’s bought up by me actually. I wouldn’t say it’s fully resolved as of this time but I’m not considering getting my license and learning how to drive for the summertime. It’s been overtime at this point, especially now that I have more freedom to do whatever I want I can try and explore places outside the city to do stuff and find new areas to visit. I would say if I was living in a place like the Suffolk County in Long Island or New Jersey then I would’ve been driving at the age of maybe 16 or 17. Nevertheless it’s never too late to learn and I’m considering learning now to do stuff for the foreseeable future.