Brianna: the introvert of the group, she has long brown hair but that never lasts long seeing how she loves to dye it every chance she gets, at the moment she dyed her bangs to be purple. She is a 5’5″ ecuadorian who for the most part is the quiet one,she doesn’t like meeting new people as much as some of the others although when you get to know her and she gets comfortable with you she turns energetic. She will constantly nag you with dad jokes or puns and will make you worry from the fact that she is so impulsive. you would need to reply to her texts in seconds to stop her from doing something. 

Rakib: the member of the group that doesn’t sleep, he is 5’8″, has short brown hair, has a luxurious beard, and is Bangladeshi and although he may seem cool and collected when first meeting him I can assure you it’s quite the opposite. Just like Brianna he too can be quite impulsive and will make plans last second. He tends to always want to have fun with friends and spend the time making memories with others. If I had to describe the way he speaks I would say it’s not for everyone to hear, he loves to tell dark jokes and will respect your boundaries if you have an issue with said jokes but will probably find some way of making you laugh. He is always thinking of the future and what’s in store for him and what I like about his thought process the most is that if he is ever to become successful or run a company he would want his friends to share in the luxury. 

Haley and mounir: the reason I put these 2 together is because they’re an inseparable pair, they’re the engaged couple of the group. Haley is the 5’8″ gym rat from North Carolina  that loves to boss people around but never in a mean way. I’ve asked her multiple times if she has a God complex but she’s responded with no so there goes that. She is currently working on becoming a cop and If I had to describe her behavior she tends to laugh at everything. She loves spending time with friends and always wants to make sure that everyone fits in and no one is uncomfortable. Mounir her fiance is the giant who is constantly flexing his height, he stands at a measly 6’4″ and three quarters and he will nag you about including that. He want’s to become someone who works in cyber security. Like Haley he too is a gym rat and honestly when you think of most tall people you think they’re scrawny but he is quite the opposite. He loves to play video games and honestly spends his free time either playing with friends or enjoying the company of his cats. He is very mellow and chill and you never really get to see him mad or if he ever gets close he takes time to himself. His sense of humor is um quite the same throughout every joke, it’s either a joke about how badly you’re doing in the game or how you’re much shorter than he is.