We never had any arguments however it kind of all change when we were in our freshman year of college. We would take the same train to go to school. I remember I was running late and unfortunately I couldn’t catch my friend. When I’m on the train I tented to listen to music and mind my business but that day a tall good looking man caught my eye. I couldn’t believe how attractive he was and how strange a stranger could look so handsome. When I arrive to school I inform my friend about it, she was so intrigue to get to have a glance of him.

The next day came and she saw him and agree how attractive this man was. It became a thing for us to take the train and get to see him every morning. However things change when I suggested that I should approach him and talk to him and see where it can go. Thats when the arguments stared to happen she never agree with me, in fact she sometimes pretend to ignore me. At some point it was getting tired and if I wanted to approach him I could I didn’t need anyones permission. The next day I was determine to do it just as I did I could see a brown hair women approach him and with great charm keep the lady talking. When I see more clear I realize it was my friend. This created for me to feel a way that I never felt before that it made me not wanted to be friends with her and approach the satiation and ask her why?