This book is something that I took quite a liking to, because of that it gave me mind to various things that I enjoyed and questions that I wanted to ask the author herself. I really enjoyed the connection that ann and lucy were able to build despite the fact that the author described lucy as this person who would constantly ignore her or wouldn’t even acknowledge her presence. Lucy and Ann were able to always be there for one another and basically be each other support humans when it came down to the depressing parts of life. Even with all the praise, I gave this chapter I can’t help but ask a few questions about their relationship and Lucy’s life after everything that happened. A question that has been at the back of my head is why Lucy was so obsessed with the idea of love or wanting to make her sexual partners want more than what they had. I want to know if Lucy was ever able to take the advice given to her and give herself that sense of love, be able to give herself words of affirmation, and be happy enough that she doesn’t solely think about falling in love with someone else.