Throughout my life, I’ve always been the popular loner, one who is known by everyone but is never really invited to places and never had the chance to genuinely build a connection with most. I would never go out of my way to make friends and just wanted to be alone because I felt as though no one wanted anything to do with me, however, that all changed when I was introduced to my best friend Brianna. I met her through a mutual friend and she seemed like the type that also enjoyed her peace of mind, never wanting attention, never needing groups of friends, and always being there for you even if she just met you. She and I have been each other’s support through some of the darkest parts of life, whether it was breakups, family issues, or just needing time to feel vulnerable and have someone to lean on. I find her to be an inspiration because she works harder then anyone i know, she manages to work, go to school, and even take care of chores at home while still maintaining somewhat of a social life. she pushes me to strive for success even when I want to give up on myself, and as my best friend, she tells me things that I need to hear in a blunt matter. most tend to sugarcoat things and expect to have their handheld by others, she tells me the hardcore truth of the world and expects me to get up and keep pushing or she’ll constantly be ahead of me. With her, I’m able to be the goofball that I am without being judged for the things I find funny or how I manage everything that goes on in my life.