The term “anonymous” is a strong one. This term is used to characterize people both consciously and unconsciously. To explain, when someone does not want to be a part of an event, they use anonymous to describe themselves in order to protect their identity; similarly, when someone is going through a difficult time, such as a difficult phase of their life, they use anonymous to describe themselves in order to protect their identity. It also causes people to wonder who they are as individuals. It’s not enjoyable to be anonymous, especially when you don’t want to be labeled as such. Life presents you with several possibilities from which to choose. Those judgments frequently cause you to doubt who you are at your core. I used to live in an area where fighting was practically a daily occurrence. Almost every week or every other week, someone in the region was involved in a brawl. And these bouts would include not just hand-to-hand combat, but also yelling and swearing. I used to hear individuals cry for their lives or to damage someone else’s life when I was a kid. I used to live in a neighborhood with not just ordinary citizens, but also politicians and a police station. I’d been in numerous situations where I was on the verge of getting into a fight or an argument. But instead of acting, I opted to remain cool and disregard the situation. Because I’m already prepared for what will happen if I get into a fight or a disagreement. Both of these, I realized, would not assist me solve an issue. It aggravates the situation. I would constantly avoid persons that raised red flags or gave off unfavorable vibes. I can’t dispute that it contributed significantly to my development as a person. Because I believe it has enabled me to observe and comprehend a situation in a more professional manner. I won’t claim that I don’t enjoy debating; that isn’t the case. Everyone has an opinion about something. To be honest, I don’t think any of it made sense to me when I was in high school. As in, I had teachers to whom I could turn for assistance or some other means of avoiding this sort of negativity. But now I’m at college, which means I’m in the real world. It appears that the only one who can now save myself from this kind of negativity is me. People nowadays are rude, inconsiderate, and generally retarded. When they can’t even get up, drug addicts believe they’ll be able to fight and win a battle with someone who is concerned about their health. Fighting, on the other hand, excites me as a sport because it teaches me not to injure someone simply because they are weak. That is not a trait I would attribute to myself. I dislike taking advantage of other people’s flaws. I’d rather earn someone’s respect than get nothing from a battle.