A constant disagreement that I have with someone is that being a stay at home mom, a wife and a full time student is a lot more duties to fulfill than just having a regular job alone. A duties of a mom, a wife and a fulfill time student is triple the amount of work a person who work eight(8) hours shift. I have this disagreement with my husband every time because I know to myself from the time my eyes open in the work I am constantly doing work such as, make breakfast, look after kids, take care of my husband in preparation to leave to go to work, do house chores, behind my kids to get what they want, then I have to take my classes, find time to do homework and study. It is very hard and no one seems to look at it in that way, it’s because I am home making them to think that I am actually doing nothing but just relaxing because in everyone mind home is where we go after work for comfort and relaxation but in my case they do not seem to realize that the floor don’t sweep by it self, neither does the dishes, neither the kids look after themself, the food don’t cook by itself and definitely a good grade do not come by magic. I would say a mom, wife and a full time student does more work than those on an eight hour shift during the day. It’s from when your eyes open until it close job for me being a mom, wife and student. Sometimes it is very upsetting to think that being home means you’re not doing anything but relaxing.