If I was an in-person class, I would bring my art to class and show you how talented I am in art. I have always been an artist ever since I was a little girl. I love sketching, painting, doing still-life art, etc. Whenever I do art, I feel so peaceful in my art and there is no one to bother me, (not even my little brother). You can draw anything you want in your sketch pad where I always keep with me right by my side.  Art is whatever you believe it is. The main point is how much faith you have in your belief. Art is a form of healing and helps stress to reduce, a source of relaxation. It may have effects that help the person to recover when things go wrong. This meditative state focuses your mind and tries to push aside all worries. For example, Pablo Picasso would say “Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life”. Everything we see on this planet is made up of color and form in a variety of ways. So, it stands to reason any style of painting is appropriate because that’s the way it is viewed by the artist. If it is pleasing to someone’s eye then so be it. Personally, I do not like every piece of artwork I see, but occasionally a painting really “POPS” out and grabs me and I say “WOW”! It could be the colors, the intensity, the composition, or one minor item that completes the painting. 

When I was in 5th grade, I took an art class in M.S.51 which was my middle school in Brooklyn. My teacher will make our practice in our sketch pads and make us do homework every week so we can get better at our drawing. I won an art contest in 5th grade, and I still remember the beautiful art piece that I made with gold paint and my hot glue gun. Every kid in school is very creative and talented. No one should feel like they don’t know “ Art”. Every kid is a prodigy at something in life. I expressed myself in different forms of art and it’s very interesting and very nice to see. Â