Prof. Jessica Penner | OL20 | Fall 2021

Meet My Phoenix

Hello Everyone. I would like you all to meet Meet my Phoenix. This is a lego phoenix I built from the Harry Potter series. This was one of my first build. It was the first thing I bought in such a long time. It sparked a hobby that I had being ignoring for such a long time. Things would happen and I would never have time to do what I wanted to do. Now I take time for me. Building this lego Phoenix also helped me to tone the world out and just focus on one thing for once. So now when I get over simulated or just need a break from everything and run to my local Target and buy a lego set. No matter the price I get and I build it until a feel better. Of course I have to finish because I can’t leave it unfinished. it just wont sit right with me. I do feel like at this point Lego should just sponsor with all the money I’ve given them.

1. Princess_Taty

Wow I find it so cool that you build things using legos. I build things using legos also. It is very time consuming as well as kinda pricey or expensive at times. I have a few lego sets that I am waiting for to come through the mail. I like legos because it gives you a good challenge.

2. Benson Zheng

I’ve seen videos of people building all sorts of crazy things with LEGOs. Its great how you describe the significance of the item and how it correlates to a hobby that you enjoy.