Dialogue 1

Nick

Good morning how was everything last night?

Ben

Bad. My flight got delayed because I did not have the results of my covid-19 test.

Nick

That sucks, I thought you did it since Friday?

Ben

Yes, I did but I didn’t get back the results. They say they have a backlog of pending test so that the reason for the delay.

I have to do it again Wednesday or Thursday and try to get it back before Saturday or Sunday in order to get on the flight for one of those days.

Nick

Ohh ok, understand.

Ben

I hate it because the airline did not say that on the website, but they expect you to know.

Nick

Yeah, I would be annoyed too. So, are you getting a refund on your ticket?

Ben

They told me they will hold the tick for another date so if i get the test done on Wednesday I will rebook for Saturday or Sunday.

Nick

Well that’s good.

Ben

Yes at least my money is not wasted.

Nick

Agreed

Dialogue 2

Kenrick

Good morning

Nick

Good morning

Kenrick

Do you have any plans for today? I need company to go by my sister’s house to move the rest of my thing.

Nick

I didn’t have any plans but i wanted to sleep in late today it’s been a long week

Kenrick

Pleaseeeeee

Nick

You are so annoying! Ok what time you plan on going?

Kenrick

Let’s do 11:30 that way we don’t have to deal with traffic.

Nick

That’s early! I hardly got any sleep.

Why not 1:00?

Kenrick

Come on man 11:30 is best that way we can get back home before the traffic and we could even grab lunch at patty plus.

Nick

Pick me up at 12 I need more sleep.

Kenrick

Ok, ill come at 12, and please wear comfortable shoes because it’s a lot of stairs at my new place.

Nick

Ok will do.

Dialogue 3

Shawnalee

Happy birthday, sis! I hope you have a wonderful day today fill with love and laughter, love you.

Nickay

Thank you,

Shawnalee

What’s the plans for today?

Nickay

I have no clue. I wanted to go to the Sugar factory for dinner, but I can’t get a reservation for today for 9 people.

Shawnalee

Why not?

Nickay

Because of the inside dinning 25% capacity rule in New New York, most restaurants not taking big parties.

I try to cut it down to 5 people and the only day they have available is Sunday and it at 9 Pm which is too late because i have work early Monday.

Shawnalee

Damm. That sucks.

Maybe i could try and fine something in Jersey. I leave work at 5 we could meet up then.

Nickay

I AM SO ANNOYED.  Do that and let me know I’ll call a few more restaurants and see if i fine anything.

Shawnalee

Ok. How much people should I book for?

Nickay

Try for 9 and if they won’t allow it aske what’s the max amount of people, they are willing to accommodate in one party and we can figure out who to uninvite from there. People just have to understand the situation and don’t feel bad about not coming.

Shawnalee

Ok I’ll do that. Don’t worry about them, it’s your birthday not there’s.