Memoir writing has been a fun and fair journey. Sometimes it can be too much because you are trying to put your experience into words, and you may not cover the full story with the details you provide. Also there are pieces you miss or forget to include, especially as a beginner. I did enjoy exploring my old experiences though, it was fun to write about things I’ve gone through and learned from. It was nice sharing some of the best memories and experiences I’ve had with some of the best people. I loved the nostalgic feeling writing those memoirs. Writing those memoirs makes me appreciate a lot of things about my past and be grateful for who I’ve become as a person. However writing a memoir isn’t that easy because you’ll have to dig deep to find something interesting to write about and something that the audience will enjoy reading. Once you’ve found the scenario you are going to write about, new challenges arrives, such as how should you put them in words that people will understand and enjoy reading them. You have to keep in mind a lot of details because you are presenting yourself when you are writing memoirs, which is kind of difficult. There’s also times you can’t think of where to start off your memoir and when to end. Closing has been pretty hard for me to do but with some thinking it can be done. Also there are times you run out of ideas to right about so your story looks too short. I enjoyed reading some of the memoirs my classmates and cohorts wrote, which is pretty cool. Knowing that others are writing memoirs with me motivated me to write a memoir myself that I can present to the class. The memoirs from the class were fun and interesting to read and we conversed each other through comments to improve our pieces for the better. Overall writing and reading memoirs has been an interesting journey.