Week 1: Wednesday, 8/26 – Friday, 8/28
Introduction: Course Overview & Getting to Know Each Other
By end-of-day Friday, 8/28, the following activities are DUE (end-of-day means 11:59 PM):
- Go to OpenLab class site: if you encounter problems, please email me at email@example.com.
- Take a tour of OpenLab. Be sure to read the introduction to course, look over the syllabus (which has a lot of information on this class), and open and review all course tabs/sections.
- Find my “Meet My Feet” story under Student Work: Discussions.
- Comment on my “Meet My Feet.” What did you enjoy about my story? What questions do you have?
- Write your own “Meet My _____.” (You can use your shoes or another object that you feel shares something about you.) Post it under Student Work: Assignment Posts on OpenLab. Do not make it private; your classmates will need to read it next week. (A visual guide on how to make a post is here.)