Three of the discourse communities that I belong to are being a rock climber at the cliffs in Long Island City, another being a student studying mechanical engineering tech and lastly part of a group of friends who play video games. When I was a rock climber before covid a group from my school went to the cliffs every Tuesday after school and we all learned the basics and safety requirements in order to climb. One issue we had as a group was that after some time some group members stopped going to rock climb so the group got small. The second discourse communities I belong to is being a student studying mechanical engineering tech at city tech. We mostly communicate online since all of our classes are online and we study together and ask other classmates with help with homework questions we don’t understand. An issue we have is that now that most classes are becoming to be in person, the school decided all engineering classes are still online whereas other classes are in person and it would have made it easier in order to talk to the professor in person and asks questions. The last discourse community I belong to is playing video games with my friends where we just play together and have fun. The one issue we have is that since it requires us to be at home and play online its difficult since other people are having different schedules like with different classes or either working so sometimes we can’t get everyone on at the same time to play.