Yaire Castillo

25 November 2020

ENG1121

Word count: 200

I was debating between Unit 1 and Unit 2 assignments. I finally made the choice of revising my Unit 2 assignment. I just feel like I could have done better than what I did. I should’ve put more time and effort into the assignment. I chose the Unit 2 assignment because I had fun doing the annotated bibliography, which was something I hadn’t done before. This time I will make sure that my conclusion is 400 words. I hadn’t realized that our conclusion was supposed to be 400 words so evidently I wrote less than I needed to. I need to work on my citations and in-text citations. Lastly, I have to find a more recent article that talks about the effects that immigration detention centers have on women. Now that I know what I need to work on to get a better grade, I am going to do it. I really think that this topic is important which is why I want to keep doing research for it. It is a topic that never leaves my mind because of how important it is to me and because I want it to get as much as awareness as it can.