Kevon Dawkins 

11/30/20

English 1121

Word Counts:530

Micro-Activity #21: Reflecting and Building the Portfolio

Part 1

First of all I can’t believe that the semester is nearing its closing date. I have been working my butt off to get back the pain of success I have been feeling to know. I believe in every aspect that we touch this semester that you are classified as a lenient and Wise Bean that you motivate Us to work hard in the hardships of the crisis. I have learned a lot from you and I can’t say that I can teach people the same methods as you did on whatever conflict they are facing. As a reader, writer and a scholar I learned a lot of research, part of speech, literary device/anecdotes and writing essays that I have been working on all throughout the semester. I have changed a lot judging the fact that I improve on my literacy (reading and writing) Which was my weak point to start off the term with. I have done a lot of research which triggers my sense of learning even further that will improve on my penmanship. Well to be honest all assignments including unit 1 through 20 and three assignments are written in my two notebooks that I had planned to use as a guide to decrease the amount of mistakes that I had in the past. I believe no human is limited that anyone can do anything as long as you’re hangry (hungry and angry) for success . “God made you for a reason not for a season” that you must ,can and will conquer hard work.

Part 2

Based on my micro assignment 1 to 20 I choose assignment #7 and #6 due to the fact that there are rhetorical events that I have experienced in both aspects during my life as a timid being. For my assignment number seven which is why is writing speech is helpful I literally start writing speeches can influence your writing on your mentality of improving your vocabulary skills hence  the main point/point of view based on my thoughts.I didn’t struggle since writing speeches is my favorite topic that surrounds the English scores that anything that involves with speeches just ask me and I will computerize the idea which I surf the Internet and learn I love ideas. As a writer I personally need to improve more so I can choose better word options/synonyms that can be helpful when having a conversation with someone and can improve writing essays or dialogues. For micro assignment #6 that indicates the main thesis woman’s right which concludes the “Dedicatory Letter to a Vindication of the rights of women” by Mary Wollencraft.  Her except encourages Woman that anything is possible that they deserve equal rights and equal pay. I believe that women should be treated better/equal to men that will be beneficial for both genders. I chose this because you learn from the past (history) mistakes that give you an idea of how women are being treated in the past five generations (1900s to the present). “Standing up for a women defines a real man”