For my annotated bibliography, my main research will be conducted in regards to Human Rights. I have always been curious and confused why such a basic right is disregarded most of the time by people. The main question I chose to research upon is why are human rights important? This question attracts me the most because even though this question is a no-brainer, the breakdown on the history and true meaning of human rights I believe should expressed more in depth. When I first chose the topic regarding human rights and the violations, I noticed how much this sin is practiced around the world. Due to these findings I chose to write my research about it. I am committed to this question since I think that human rights is the most important property a human is entitled to disregarding everything else and putting forth this right first. I am also aware of how many people are oblivious to the ongoing situation that regarding these rights that are being violated and the fact that nothing is being done to fix these problems. While conducting my research I am optimistic to find information that thoroughly explains the facts and reasoning behind why such a right must be safeguarded to each person respectively. I am also hoping that the information that I find will give sufficient details so that the understanding of why human rights are crucial are made very clear and looked over carefully. While I look for evidence and I come across details that don’t fit my hypothesis I will possibly try to look for a better source one that I can rely to uphold my goal in aiding the cruelty against human rights. I may also use that source to hopefully create a counter argument with sufficient evidence that I may have found.