August 31,2020

English 1121

Micro-Activity#2

1. Quote 1: “In today’s more unsettled and uncertain world, it looms larger as a problem, in particular, the concept did not firmly or covert address how people either join or leaves DCs”
  2. Response: Indeed, these modern forms of communication have helped the neighborhoods. A group of people that share the same ideas and hobbies and business interests can easily interact even when being far from each other, because of these modern ways of communication.
  3. Quote 2: “As we move from one DC to another, our verbal and social behavior adapts behavior adapts to the new environment, but I do not believe that this necessarily implies that we adopt new identities, or that we are somehow merely an aggregation of different personae”
  4. Response: I really liked this quote because people just because you move somewhere means you got to change who you are. For instance, I had to go to school overseas for 6 months came back all my friends thought I would change are something but I still talked the same.