I have selected a power point as my multimodal project. Although, I believe that this is effective because based on my question “What are the different types of solutions for the different types of pollution”, it will be a great way to present the information that I’ve already gathered to my audience so that they will have a better understanding of where I am getting at. I want my audience to understand and visualize my information as to understanding how these solutions can change our environment and make it better.

I am hoping to inform my audience on how bad these different types of pollution are and what types of solutions were or could be used to stop it. Some elements would be good content, formatting, and user interface. Good features would be design features to customize the theme and color, and format all of the slides such as bold letters, line spacing, fonts, etc.

To compose my piece of my multimodal project, the technology that I will need is Google slides. Information that I will need will be used from my U2 project and I will be using images from online of air, water, and land pollution. These images will represent how bad these different type of pollutions are and I’ll try and use images of the solutions for them as well.