Sumon Alam

ENG 1121

10/21/20

Citation: Fauci and Trump spoke during the President’s Covid-19 recovery

Ā·       https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/trump-fauci-covid-19-recovery/index.html

Ā·       President Donald Trump tweet from October 21, 2020

Quotation: President Trump Tweet that is criticizing New York Governor Andrew Cuomo ā€œGovernor Cuomo has shown tremendously poor leadership skills in running N.Y. Bad time for him to be writing and promoting a book, especially since he has done such a poor job with Covid and Crime. So many unnecessary deaths. The City & State have sunk to historic lows…ā€  This tweet was posted on October 21, 2020

Summary: The overall question in my mind was is President Donald Trump doing mandatory stuff and making accurate decisions that were not only good for the economy but also good for our people. I was also able to determine are people like Dr. Fauci doing their jobs right

Reflection: What I can consider that Dr. Fauci and Dr. Fauciā€™s team are doing the best of there ability to come up with a vaccine that can cure this COVID 19 virus, and President Trump targeted Governor Cuomo for not doing their jobs right, however I am a New Yorker and I see the governor taking strict actions that are violating the mandatory laws against this Virus.