Prof. Jessica Penner | OL12 | Fall 2020

Jean Holmi Germain micro activity#11

My topic I have decided to use for the annotated bibliography is Human rights violation.

Notes:

Human rights violations are define as moral principles or norms that describe certain standards of human behavior and are regularly protected in municipal and international law.

Many organization have defined the human right violation, such as United Nations, Human rights watch, and human rights career etc.

The causes of human violations come from of insecurity and instability. If a country does not have good governance or if the rule of law is not equitable, we are going to face human rights violations.

Summary:

Human rights describe equal rights and freedom for all regardless of race, color, sex, language, and religion or political. As stated by the United Nations declaration of Human rights “all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights”.

When a human rights violation occurs, the individual being violated is deprived of his basic freedom by example the right to life, liberty, and security. Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violations. Remember the basic rights and freedom belong to every person in the world

Human rights are important because they guarantee people the means necessary to satisfy their basic needs, such as food, housing, and education, so they can take full advantage of all opportunities.

Questions:

– Why are human rights important for society?

-What is the difference between right and human rights?

-what is the human need and the human rights?

-How to protect human rights?

1. Jessica Penner

Can you clarify this question? I’m not sure I understand it: “What is the difference between right and human rights?”

• Jean Holmi Germain

What is the difference between law and human rights?

2. Jean Holmi Germain

Hello Professor,
    Are my grades available?