Marie Dorline Desir

English 1121

Prof. Penner

I decided to revise the unit 2 writing assignment. I chose to correct this assignment because climate change holds a special place in my heart. Climate change is important to me because I want to sustain ”Mother Earth” for my children and their children. Climate change is such a thought provoking issue. There are so may articles, studies, and documentaries written on this subject. It could be difficult for some people to form their own opinions on how we should address solutions to climate change in regards to agriculture. I personally believe that as a nation, we have a responsibility to create laws to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, help our farmers, and to protect the earth.

After reading the comments the teacher wrote in the feedback section, I plan to revise my cite sources in the body of my written text. I did some reading to learn learn how to cite sources correctly. I learned that there 3 types of in-text citations. These can be used when you paraphrase, summarize, or use a direct quote. I could review my research and correct the cites where I made the errors. I hope that by correcting these errors, it will improve my paper.