Amanda Feliz

Eng1121

November 23, 2020

Prof. Penner 

The assignment I will revise is the unit 1 writing assignment. The reason I picked the unit 1 writing assignment was that it wasn’t my best piece of writing. According to my professor, she says “A good beginning, but you need a lot more personal or outside sources, and you need to have a more specific audience. Plus, you need a more specific possible solution–you’ve got a good idea, but what does that mean for you as far as action?” This is showing me that in my unit 1 writing assignment, I should have added more sources and be more specific on who I am talking to in my writing. I also didn’t have a clear solution for my writing assignment, these mistakes I made in my paper I believe can make it better. I also was missing things on my paper so for instance, “our letter or speech is approximately 1,200 words. 2, You proofread your letter or speech carefully. 5 and Your tone and word choice are appropriate for your audience. 5” That something I know I can fix really well on my writing assignment.Â