The writing assignment that I will be revising would be my unit 1 project. The reason why I’ve chosen that to revise is because I got a lower grade in that assignment, which I plan to get a much better grade on. The comment that I need to use to get a much better grade was “My suggestion is that you are more clear who your audience is.” “Hello everyone” isn’t enough. I’m assuming you’re speaking to those who either are new to the game or completely ignorant–choose one or the other. The categories with the scale of points stated, “Your audience was clear” 5/10 points, “Your tone and word choice are appropriate for your audience 10/20 points, and “You give at least one specific reason why your audience should care about your issue 15/20 points. As you can see I lost 20 points from this which gave me a grade of an 80. When revising, I will try and make my audience clearer as to stating specifically who they are. Also, I will work on my tone towards my audience since it wasn’t very clear and I will try and give one more reason on why my audience should care about my issue. Hopefully, I can get 15-20 points when doing this so I can get a higher grade for my Unit 1 Writing Assignment.