This was my first multimodal project using PowerPoint, though and since I was struggling at first, I really enjoyed it to the end. This multimodal project was both an enjoyable and imaginative way to express our annotated bibliography as a visualization to our public. The intentions for this piece were to present the facts and how the references conveyed this material to society through my annotated bibliography. Many of my comparisons come from various genres, so I decided to present my material through PowerPoint. Even though my PowerPoint was quite long it included videos, photos, statistics, articles and actual people comments on the issue. I felt like I was able to thoroughly explain the topic throughout the slides explaining BLM. Such as “What is BLM? How did it start? What are some issues that started this movement?” etc. This project helped us bring all the details we learned about our topics in our annotated bibliography into a graphic way that really lets us get the information clear. Most of the details in my multimedia project came from my annotated bibliography but I also decided to do some more research on it and add more content to the slides so it was easier for the audience(college students)to understand.