I think this Unit was the best one this semester, although at first i was having trouble with it, I am really happy with what I did. I believe that this multimodal project, was an easier way to get my discourse community involved, as we all probably know, there’s an adage that says a “picture is worth a thousand words” or the one that says ” reading is a window to the world” It means that something (reading a book, listening to a news service, viewing a web site) gives you a broader perspective of the world than you would otherwise have. It is something that expands your view, your big picture, your understanding of the world.

This project helped us put all the information we found about our topics from our annotated bibliography into a visual form which really helps in getting the message across. Most of the info in my multimedia project came from my annotated bibliography and some new info that i found would be relevant and would help get that message across. I included about 12 slides on my PowerPoint presentation which i believe was about right because I also included videos.