For project 3, I have conflicted thoughts regarding what I’m doing. I have though about an Aminated PowerPoint presentation or a Keynote presentation although they are basically the same, I have also thought about a short 2-3 min video. So I’m not sure what I’ll be doing to be honest, I do hope that if i choose either a PowerPoint presentation or a short video, I do encourage young African Americans and minorities group to take a stand towards police brutality and our justice system. People of color have for long been dehumanized and we need to change some aspect of our legal system that have failed us.

User Interface. The most visible element of PowerPoint is its user interface—the screens, dialog boxes, buttons, panes, etc.

Slides. The slide is the PowerPoint element on which you insert text, graphics, audio, video, and animations.

Content. PowerPoint’s content types include static text and graphics, audio, video, and animation created inside PowerPoint itself. Most of the commands for creating content are on the Insert tab. For example, the Media Clips group has a “Movie” option for importing videos. Use the Animation tab for creating new animations, such as entrance and exit effects on a slide’s graphics and text.