Marie Dorline Desir

English 1121

Prof. Penner

I selected a power point presentation as my multimodal project. I feel this genre is effective because it will make my material on “What are the effects of Climate Change on Agriculture” more interesting. Using a power point presentation will enable me to add visuals and words so that my audience will better understand the information. I want my viewers to focus on how does climate change affect agriculture and how can farming become sustainable in the future.

I hope to galvanize my audience. I want them to be so upset and frustrated when they learn how climate change affects agriculture that they will want to take action and vote for change!

My presentation will have colorful graphics, bullet points, and clear quality images. No one wants to view photos that are blurry.

I want the tone and mood of my power point presentation to be serious and direct. I want my audience to be concerned about climate change and to think what could happen to the earth in the future if we do not make changes now.

Most of the information that I will include in my power point presentation was in my research project. This includes discussing how earth’s climate is changing and how sustainable farming is better for the environment and our economy.