What I’ve found difficult for me when doing this type of research was getting used to the city tech library because I was really confused on using the different types of databases and searching for the different genres that I needed for my research question. I honestly rather use Google when doing research because in my opinion it is much more simple and most of the time when I need to do research, I just Google it. Although, throughout the years of taking English I have never written an annotated bibliography up until taking this class. Writing an annotated bibliography is pretty interesting and I look forward to writing one again in the future since I have gained a little more experience and confidence when writing one in this class. What I’ve learned about doing this type of research that I can definitely take to future classes is the format of writing an annotated bibliography where I definitely know that the 4 most important parts that is needed is a citation in MLA, summary, reflection, and quotation. What I also learned is that the reflection is the most important out of all parts because it shows that you can take a source so that you can comprehend and respond to it. I can use this as a guide if I ever need to write another annotated bibliography in the future so that I won’t struggle and get confused as I did when I wrote my first one in this class. .