personally I found this genre a little more difficult because I’m already used to writing essays, and because it was hard for me to express the DC I was in, and to make sure people understood me as well. I choose the letter format because for me it always seems interesting to do letter just because it’s always for a specific person well most of the time, and the letter I read from Wollstonecraft helped me because it showed me how to create a strong argument against a person by using many techniques. For now I’m not so sure what to develop on my letter I think Somthing I really struggled was “explaining Write a speech or letter to someone (or a group) outside of your discourse community (DC)”the reason why was because I wanted to make the reader understand the struggle of how many immigrants live and have to deal with. I wanted the people who are against this DC or just not part of it to know how it feels to live a life like this. I didn’t really know where to start off on that so that’s why I struggled with it.