Amanda Feliz

ENG1121

August 28, 2020

Prof. Penner 

1. The first thing that caught my eye about the syllabus is that we are mostly going to be on openlab. The reason this caught my eye was because throughout my experience in college I have always used blackboard. 
  2. The second thing that caught my eye was that the classes are “asynchronous”. Which is something that was interesting because I never had a class that didn’t have the time or day. 
  3. The third thing that caught my eye was the grades; it was a fair grading. 

Something that I question about is what type of topics are we going to discuss about or write about, Or what books are we going to read. Something that worries me is my writing because I tend to make many mistakes especially in my grammar. Or sometimes I have problems keeping my writing in order, my writing could be messy and it wouldn’t be understandable. I hope this course helps advance my writing for the future. The positive aspect about having classes online is that some professors are very helpful and they could help you with something that you are struggling with in the class. You are able to talk to them one on one where you will have a better understanding of what is going on in the class. In some classes professors save the video recordings for the students to rewatch when they didn’t understand something or forgot something.