A discourse community I chose is support groups during this pandemic many people loss jobs, families. Their mental health. I feel that it’s very important that people receive all this support. There have been researchers as quoted in one article “More than 42% of people surveyed by the US Census Bureau in December reported symptoms of anxiety or depression in December, an increase from 11% the previous year.” Also this what I found in another article “During June 24–30, 2020, U.S. adults reported considerably elevated adverse mental health conditions associated with COVID-19. Younger adults, racial/ethnic minorities, essential workers, and unpaid adult caregivers reported having experienced disproportionately worse mental health outcomes, increased substance use, and elevated suicidal ideation.” I feel and kinda experienced that mostly family members try to help their family members that are in need of support/help and this support would also contain people that want to help their close ones and bring them in, be there in the time of need. This issue is really a big deal everyday there is always someone passing because of these problem aside from having a sickness. I have had some close people / family friends that have loss many relatives and some people that felt really isolated even after all this pandemic is finally almost over it’s hard with them to be their regular self they rather stay indoor now. Also a increase in substance use people using everyday because of isolation feeling a need to do it all the time. This is a big topic that should be persuade to more people.