My discourse community is a sports discourse community. Where we play soccer in the ground. This is a closed group with some of my friends. One problem from my community is that how people from outside of our community think we only play for fun only. Which from my point of view is not correct. During class time when I was looking for some information about the point of view outsider. I was shocked honestly. This is a problem between us and our family I would say. And the audience will be our family members and the people who share the same idea. Because most of our family members do not want us to play on a regular basis. And the reason for that they think we are just killing our time and we should use that time in something else. So, I think yes, they should be the audience. But we as a community think it is not wasting time at all. There are many benefits of playing soccer regularly. I think if we can show them the beneficial side of playing and make them understand how important it can be in our life. That is our goal so they can realize the problem.