Prof. Jessica Penner | OL33 | Fall 2021

Discussion Question: “Revisions”

What unit assignment do you plan to revise? In four or five sentences explain what you will adjust and improve about your work.

Just hit “reply” and share your thoughts!

1. Ashley Gonzalez

I plan on revising my Unit 1 Final draft which is the speech. I am going to read it over again, check the grammar and write a bit more about the DC I chose for my topic.

2. Staceyydeleon

unit 1 assignment is the assignment I plan to revise. I feel as if I learned a lot more throughout the semester and can improve my first writing assignment. I feel as if I struggled to make my writing a speech and struggled to catch my audience attention and is something I will like to work on.

3. Jacky Li

I am considering revising my unit 2 project. I lost some point on formatting which I want to fix. There were also so grammatical issues. I am happy with the grade for my other assignments.

4. Gerardo Ramos

I am stuck between unit one or two. Part of me wants to fix unit one to fix some mistakes from it being the first writing assignment. Now that I have more experience in the class I feel like I can do a better job. There is also a part of me that wants to fix unit two. I want to add info in it because I shorten it thinking it was a waste to add the other source I wanted to use since it was not a multimodal source. I personally jut want to put it in there because I think it is worth mentioning, just does not feel as whole without it I think.

5. Demetrius Brown-Williams

I feel pretty good about both of my essays I don’t think I have to revise anything. Might make things worse trying to perfect everything. It’s happened too many times before.

6. Afroza

Unit 2 I will revise because I got less mark from unit 1 so I need to focus on what should I need to improve. Also, for the unite three I didn’t submit yet multi modal projects so and i think multi modal will be great. Also, unit two and three we are working same topic so I think more focus one unit two.

7. Adam Shahin

I would like to wait to see my grade on our most recent assignment. As of right now, I don’t plan on revising any assignments because I’m happy with my grades. I think I’ll wait for my most recent assignment grade to see if I get a grade I’m happy with or I’ll decide to revise the whole thing. I think the most recent assignment is the one I’ll revise because I didn’t have much time to put into this assignment because holidays and personal things in life so I most likely will take more time on that after the due date.

8. Rabbi

I think I am with Unit 1 and 2. But I am looking at Unit 3 right now. Hope it will be as well. But if not maybe I will try to revise it again for better grades.

9. adisa dumani

i don’t plan on revising any of major assignments i’ve submitted since i am comfortable with the grades that i’ve gotten on them. and if i were to revise anything i wouldn’t know what more to write/change in my work to make it seem better.

10. Valentina

Not sure yet what revisions i will make first trying to finish a few things i need to get done. But i think it would unit 2 since i have had some hard time finalizing that.

11. Kimberly

As of right now, I would plan to revise my Unit 1 assignment. I would re read it after doing the two other assignments to try to incorporate my knowledge. Maybe correct some grammar too. But overall i’m happy with my grades.

12. Vimalsan Manoharan

I think I plan on revising up my U3 work since I believe I can do a bit better in terms of my grammar and etc.

13. Lisa Narinedhat

I don’t think I want to revise any of my assignments just because I feel like I’ve done it to the best of my abilities and im satisfied with not only the work but the grade I received for it. I did plan on revising the annotated bibliography one before I even submitted it just because I thought I would do poorly on it but I did good on that and I plan to leave it at that. However i’ll still look back on my work and if anything really bothers me then i’ll revise it.