In my conclusion of my annotated bibliography, I talked on the issue and history of racism within our nation. I connected it with the major issue of police brutality and explained how we as a community have to come together and combine our voices to be heard to try and put a stop to this ongoing issue. The dc that my topic mainly points at would be police community and also the black community but more so the police community just because it’s about the issue that they are causing and the effect it is having on the black community. Although I am trying to inform this dc and they already know this is an issue, I want to in a way persuade them to change by informing them again about the issue. I feel like as if this issue is sort of brushed off by police and that is why it continues to happen. So by pushing the facts and expressing and demonstrating the pain they caused to this community can hopefully help open their eyes a little more or have a switch go off to make them recognize that this has to end. A form of multimodal genre that I think fits my topic perfectly is visual genre such as a video. I only say this because while I was doing my research, I was very moved and touched by the videos on the BLM movement and the brutality cases, so I feel as if creating one similar to those fits perfectly.