By Friday, November 5, students will…

• Write a Post with the first entry for the Annotated Bibliography Project. Title it Full Name, Annotated Bibliography Sources and save it under the category Unit 2 Work.
  • Remember, each citation has four parts. Look here for detailed directions:
  • Continue researching. You need to have at least two additional sources by Wednesday, November 10!
    • The librarian showed us a lot of places to search for sources, but this one is the most concise and helpful place to start if you’re still having trouble!
  • Remember that you must write an Introduction and a Conclusion as well. Details about what must be included can be found here:

During Part 1 on Wednesday, November 10, students will work on the following:

• Add to your previous Post (Full Name, Annotated Bibliography Sources) with the next two entries for the Annotated Bibliography Project.
    • Don’t create a new post! Just edit your previous post. That way, all three sources will be on the same post!
    • Not sure how to edit a post? Go to the Dashboard, find your post, and hit “edit.” Make sure you “update” before you leave!
  • Work on the other parts of this project: Introduction, Conclusion, and further research if necessary.

Students will be able to work on their own (not on Zoom) during Part 2–but it’s to WORK!

Finalizing the Annotated Bibliography Project

• I will remain on Zoom for a bit to answer any questions you might have.
    • Want me to look at your sources? Have questions about your Introduction or Conclusion? Come on by! (Please have specific questions ready, not “What do I need to fix?”)
    • Feel free to email me or visit during my office hour on Thursday (11:30 AM – 1 PM) if something comes up after class time is over.
    • Having problems finding sources? Ask a librarian on the library website!
    • If you want extra help with your writing, go to the Writing Center website and book an appointment.
  • Whether you remain for the second part of our session or not:
    • You must email me the link to your Full Name, Annotated Bibliography Sources by 11:59 PM on Friday, November 12.
    • Even if you aren’t finished with all three sources, send this email! You’ll get the 50 points for the first draft of U2! This is a win-win!!!!
    • Send the email to eng1121.citytech2@gmail.com, NOT my City Tech email! PLEASE!
  • Continue working on your Annotated Bibliography Project: writing, researching, editing, etc.
  • Prepare to put all items (Introduction, Sources, and Conclusion) in one document (see the “ENG1121 Annotated Bibliography Template” above) and ready to turn in by Wednesday, November 17.
    • Details about how to post it will be provided by Friday, November 12 (similar to how you posted U1).