Ismene and Antigone discusses the situation of her brother, Polinisis. Antigone wants to bury her brother properly so that he can gain a better reputation. However, her sister, Ismene disagrees with Antigone because she doesn’t want to get involved with her plan. she admits that Antigone is disobeying the law which is a dangerous plan to make. I can see that Antigone is a strong person.that she is Someone who is confident and strong willed . She has potential and will to fight for what she believes in, even if it may cost her life. In the story, Ismene personality is serious and talkative. In some occasions, I see that she is reasonable and mature . One actor that comes to mind in playing the role of Antigone is Chloe Moretz. I believe she fits perfectly for the role of the character and as for Ismene, I would cast her as Emma stone because her deep voice will definitly match the character’s personality.

In my opinion, Creon would put himself as someone in power and I think that if he lives in today’s society, he would definitely use twitter as his main source of enternainment and political information. I know that twitter is known for having news about politicians and events around the world so I think that he’ll be interested in navigating twitter.

Creon: that woman must be insane? what does she think she is doing ? i wouldn’t let her get away with this! even when im alive, no lady shouldn’t rule over me, not under my law!