Prof. Jessica Penner | OL12 | Fall 2021

Discussion Question: “Revisions”

What unit assignment do you plan to revise? In four or five sentences explain what you will adjust and improve about your work.

Just hit “reply” and share your thoughts!

1. Said_U

I dont know what exactly what i will revise but i will, because based on my past work i reread my work and see if i can add or remove somethings which gives me ease.

2. Deyby Ramirez

I’m not planning to revise any of my assignments. The main reason is that I’m satisfied with my work and my grades. I also have limited time at the moment, working on a few projects, overdue homework, and preparing for final exams.

3. Alvin Vasquez

I plan on revising my unit 2 assignment and I will adjust my research question because I felt like it wasn’t clear enough and need to change few things about that assignment.

4. Tanjum

I think I will revise the unit 1 assignment because, in assignment 1, I received the lowest grade and I don’t think I have proofread the assignment. also, there is some grammar mistake as well.

5. Joshua Christopher

I think that I would revise assignment 2 because I feel that I could have gotten deeper into my topic I don’t think I touched the deeper parts of my topic.

6. Tais chicaiza

I was considering rewriting Unit 1 because I wasn’t satisfied with the results the previous time I looked. I’ve noticed that I have some grammatical errors.

7. Aimen Souchane

I’m planning to revise the unit 2 assignment. I will improve the lists of the sources in alphabetical order. It also uses MLA citation format.

8. Kalden

Unit 2 assignment because I feel like I didn’t spend much time looking for good articles. So I need to spend more time looking for better articles.

9. Olena Halytska

I will definitely revise my Unit 1 paper. I struggled with writing in the first person and, looking back, I could do a lot better. The conclusion can also use some more work.

10. Chafick D. Silva

Unit 2 assignment because i think i can do better with the articles

11. Shemika Semple

If I were to revise an assignment it would be unit 2. The reason being that I didn’t put in. much effort that I would have liked to. Also I procrastinated a little so it affected me greatly.

12. Adekunle david Daodu

I plan to revised on the unit 1 assignment, i scored a horrible 74 on that U1 final draft, however i do not recall the correction or what i did wrong to score a 74. please kindly look into what i can do to get a better score with respect to pointing out correction or changes i need to make.

13. Nayeli

right now i don’t plan on revising anything because I am very limited to the amount of free time I have. But if I do find myself free I plan to revise unit 2 assignment because I feel like I could have done better.

14. Noor Shamanta Jahan

I don’t think I need to revise anything. I’m satisfied with the grades I’ve received. I’m pretty busy with work too, so I most likely won’t have any time to do so. If I were to revise, however, It would be U1 as it was my earliest piece, and it’s not exactly related to my U2 and U3 work.