I am choosing to write a speech because I am better at speaking in first person to convey any message. My argument is about problems in my discourse community, African American community. I’m going to start my speech with greetings and introduce my discourse community. Then I’m going to talk about the discrimination of black people is based on unjust aspects that have no substantial importance in our society. Then talk about the effects. The demonstration of discrimination towards African Americans lowers their quality of life, especially their mental health. The discrimination and inequalities towards African Americans have led to the intensification of social ills. Then I’m going to introduce my solution. From my viewpoint, the problems faced by African Americans can be solved through sufficient support of issues of the discourse community by other people, and particularly by those who are more privileged. Many organizations in society have a responsibility to adopt effective measures that uphold the quality of life among individuals concerning the importance of equality.