• Paragraph 1: Some adjectives that come to mind to describe Antigone is family-oriented, respectful and independent. Ismene is talkative, good girl and persuasive . I see Antigone being Emma Watson because I can picture her being the main protagonist. As for Ismene I would cast Florence Pough because she’s blonde and a very laughable person.
  • Paragraph 2: If lived in today’s world, on his monologue would be on Facebook. Older folks use it so its is most likely to get to the news and therefore everywhere. If kids where to to see this speech first they would revolt and make memes. The king talks with command and authority which makes Facebook more his type.
  • Revision: King Creon

Get rid of Antigone. She’s an enemy send her to Hades… She’s the only one in the city who decided to disobey my command. I will not look like a liar infront of every citizen. I’ll kill her! … Anyone who violates the laws of the gods and the city, or wants to command their leader, will never gain my respect.

We must obey the king the city has put on the throne. We should obey him even if we agree or disagree with their laws. I believe a royal will govern well and he’d also be an obedient servant; and he’d stay at his post even during war bravely defending his country.

There’s no worse evil than anarchy. 

Anarchy destroys nations