1)Triangle- We communicate with each other through texting. This is my friends group where we share a lot of quality time together. This is where I feel very comfortable so when I talk I just use my normal basic english or meaning broken english because my friends are used to it. Our expectation in the group is to help each other out, support each other and respect each other goal’s.

2)Work (optical store)- Our goal is to provide the best for the customers no matter what. That is the reason why we work together as a team to do our best. In order to communicate we use each other names or sometimes some code words. At work we use formal language so that way everyone is professional and we understand each other better.

3)Family- Our goal is to stay united and believe in each other. Family is the root of anything, this is where we share our opinions, goals and many more things. The way we communicate with each other is a combination of english and our mother tongue. It’s more of like informal language where we do not care about if the english is well spoken or not.